Opinions: 'technology and increase in outdoor hazards causing children to spend less time outside'.
  • Hello, I'm a soon to be second year student at college studying early years at level 3. I am currently carrying out a research project on the effects of technology on children's holistic development and subsequently the extent to which the advance of technology over the years has impacted on the amount of time children participate in outdoor activities and carry out purposeful play within the outdoor environment. In addition I am also looking into the impact of outdoor environmental hazards, such as increase in traffic and scares regarding child safeguarding increasing parents/carers restrictions and cautiousness, on the amount of time children spend playing outside. I am looking for opinions on the above statement and any statements or opinions on the topic in general will be greatly appreciated to include within my research. Thank-you, look forward to seeing your views!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!